Can I transfer funds between my OANDA sub-accounts?
You can transfer available funds to or from your OANDA Trade primary account and any sub-accounts linked to it, at any time. This includes MT4 accounts. If you are transferring to a sub-account in a different currency, your funds will be converted at our current exchange rate. Internal transfers take effect immediately.
Follow these steps to transfer funds between your sub-accounts:
Note: cross-border withdrawals from currency conversion may not be permitted based on regional regulatory restrictions. Please refer to our money converter FAQ or consult your local customer service representative for more information.
- 1. If you are using the web-trader, sign in to your account and click on 'Manage Funds'. If you are using the fxTrade platform, click on the 'Account' tab and then select 'Add or Remove Funds'.
- 2. Click on the account you want to move funds out of. Accounts are listed on the left-hand side.
- 3. Click on ‘Transfer’.
- 4. Select the ‘Destination Account’ and enter the amount you wish to transfer. If the destination account is in a different currency, the funds will be converted and the exchange rate will be quoted and displayed for 5 seconds.
- 5. Click ’Check Rate’ to get a new rate if the previous rate has expired.
- 6. If you are satisfied with the quoted rate, click ‘Proceed’ to complete the transfer.