How do I withdraw funds from my OANDA account?
Funds must be withdrawn in the same currency and via the same funding method that you used to deposit.
- 1) To submit a withdrawal request, please log into your ‘My Account’ portal via https://www.oanda.com/account/login
- 2) Click on ‘Manage Funds’
- 3) Click on the account you wish to withdraw from and then click on 'Withdraw’
- 4) Select your withdrawal method
- 5) Complete the withdrawal request form and click ‘Continue’
- 6) Check your details before clicking ‘Confirm’
- 7) Your request will appear in the 'Last Five Transactions' list below
We suggest you also review our withdrawal policies, as these policies vary based on the OANDA division with which you hold your account. Please see the relevant section below for more details.
If you registered prior to 2014, please contact OANDA customer support to verify your division.
Residents of the UK, Europe, Middle East, & Africa
Prior to November 1st 2018: the Caribbean