This FAQ contains the following information:
- • What is an inactivity fee?
- • How long will I be charged
- • If I never funded my account, will I be charged an inactivity fee?
- • Do I need to trade in each one of my sub-accounts?
- • If I resume trading in my account, will I be credited any inactivity fees?
- • What if I forget or can't find my username or password?
What is an inactivity fee?
In the event there are no open trades in your account for a period of at least 24 months (12 months in the United States), a monthly fee of 10 units of the currency in which your account is denominated will be withdrawn (with the exception of accounts denominated in JPY and HKD, which will be charged 1000 JPY and 75 HKD respectively).
For example: if your account is in SGD you will be charged 10 SGD, if your account is in USD you will be charged 10 USD, etc.
How long will I be charged?
Your account will be charged until one of the following conditions are met:
- • You close your account
- • You resume trading in your account
- • The balance of the account is reduced to zero. (An inactive account will not incur a negative balance.)