Unable to log in or forgot username/password back to top
If your question relates to how to use a specific feature of the platform, please refer to our OANDA Mobile Trading user guide.
Below are some common issues and solutions users encounter when using when using OANDA Mobile Trading.
When logging in, please keep the following in mind:
1. Note the message you receive when you try to log in.
If you have received the message “Your OANDA Trade account is locked. Please contact OANDA customer service”, you will need to contact us by phone, chat or email for logging in assistance. Otherwise please proceed to step two.
2. Ensure that you have selected the correct platform (live or practice)
3. Try resetting your password
If you have attempted to reset your password and still cannot log in, we suggest you doublecheck that you are logging in with the correct username.
If you are not receiving any emails when you attempt to reset your password or recover your username, we suggest checking/trying other email addresses as you may have registered your OANDA account with a different email address. Always remember to check your junk mail too.
If, after trying all these steps, you still cannot log in, please contact a member of our customer service team by phone, chat or email.
My mobile app is not responsive or cannot load back to top
If you experience a technical issue with the mobile app, please follow the steps below.
1. Force restart the app (restarting the app will resolve most of the problems you experience):
3. Reinstall the mobile app
4. Report a problem from the mobile app to help us with the investigation by providing us with feedback.
You can provide us with feedback by following these steps or if the application is unresponsive, contact email@example.com.
1. Press 'More'
2. Press 'Feedback'
3. Write a description of the problem
4. Press 'Send'.