Open the Java Console (Mac OS X)
The Java Console is disabled by default. You must first enable it, then restart your browser:
1. Navigate to the following folder: Applications > Utilities > Java.
2. Click the Java Preferences icon.
3. Click the Advanced tab.
4. Under the Java console section, select the Show console radio button.
5. Close and re-open your browser. You will see the Java Console appear as a separate window.
6. Attempt to start fxTrade or fxTrade Practice.
Note: The Java console will continue to appear while it is activated. To deactivate it, go back to the Java Preferences and deselect the Show console radio button.