If your question relates to how to use a specific feature of the platform, please refer to our OANDA Web Trading user guide.
Below are some common issues and solutions users encounter when using OANDA Web Trading.
When logging in, please keep the following in mind:
1. Note the message you receive when you try to log in.
If you have received the message “Your OANDA Trade account is locked. Please contact OANDA customer service”, you will need to contact us by phone, chat or email for logging in assistance. Otherwise please proceed to step two.
2. Ensure that you have selected the correct platform (live or practice)
3. Try resetting your password
If you have attempted to reset your password and still cannot log in, we suggest you double-check that you are logging in with the correct username.
If you are not receiving any emails when you attempt to reset your password or recover your username, we suggest checking/trying other email addresses as you may have registered your OANDA account with a different email address. Always remember to check your junk mail too.
If, after trying all these steps, you still cannot log in, please contact a member of our customer service team by phone, chat or email.
Problem loading charts on Web Trading back to top
If you are having trouble loading charts on the web platform, close the web browser platform tab and clear the temporary internet files from your internet browser. Depending on what internet browser you are using, the instructions might be slightly different.
1. For exact instruction s for your internal browser, please refer to the support section of your internet browser provider.
3. If the problem also exists on another internet browser, please take a screenshot of your platform showcasing the problem and send all relevant information to email@example.com.
Error message when launching 'Technical Analysis' or 'Trading Performance' back to top
If you experience any error messages regarding ‘expired access tokens’ when launching ‘Technical Analysis’ or ‘Trading Performance’ from the web platform, please follow the steps below:
How to sync items across different charts on Web Trading back to top
Please follow the steps below to sync drawings or other items across your multi-chart layout.